Management Oliver Kahn
D – 81671 München
Telefon +49 (0) 89 / 2 42 06 18 – 0
Telefax +49 (0) 89 / 2 42 06 18 – 88
Responsible according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Oliver Kahn (address as above)
Disclaimer: In despite of careful control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. Solely the operators are responsible for the content of linked pages.
Note: Please understand that we cannot process any autograph requests via the homepage. Therefore, please refrain from making email requests.
All pictures and graphics used on this website are protected by copyright. Any further use –including in particular the publication on other websites – is prohibited and requires the explicit approval by Oliver Kahn.
- oliver-kahn.de assumes no warranty or liability for the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the oliver-kahn.de website and for its functioning with the exception of statutory warranty.
- The texts, pictures and other contents contained on the oliver-kahn.de website are protected by copyright and may only be used for personal use. Any reproduction, transmission, dissemination or storage is prohibited.
- You alone are liable for any and all damage arising from infringement of the basic rules of use of the oliver-kahn.de website set out under item no. 4 and undertake to release and hold harmless oliver-kahn.de from and against any and all claims of third parties due to an infringement of these basic rules committed by you.
- The oliver-kahn.de website contains links to other sites on the internet. oliver-kahn.de expressly declares that it has no influence on the design and the contents of the linked sites. Therefore, oliver-kahn.de expressly disclaims any liability for any and all contents of all linked websites, which are not saved on the server of oliver-kahn.de. This declaration applies to all displayed links and to all contents of pages, to which banners and links installed at oliver-kahn.de are leading.
- The laws of Germany apply exclusively.
Should one of the foregoing provisions be ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a legally effective provision most closely resembling to the economic intent and purpose of the ineffective provision.
Design & Technical Realisation of the Website: